Another week and I've made good progress and learnt a bit more.
1. I decided to check out the lens which were similar to mine. I found some very good one to do with prefixes at 5th-6th-grade prefixes and suffixes. Also, some lenses directly related to nursing such as the NANDA nursing-diagnosis and How much does a CNA earn?
2. I'm still trying to understand back links with limited success.
3. I've also run Health Checks on my lens through the very useful Squidutils site . I discovered the importance of having the right Primary tag. And,having enough relevant tags for my lenses. I have tried to improve my tags which may have made a difference to my lens views which have increased.
4. I have not had any more Guest Comments and very few likes or tweets.
5. Another very useful connection was joining Authors Den , an authors' website where I have been able to showcase my lenses as well as post related articles. The response has been very positive. I am hoping that the flow on will be to my Lulu site which will result in more sales of my books and ebooks.
6. I have been pinging my lenses which should also result in more traffic but I am not sure how to judge it.
7. I have also used Stumble Upon to post my lenses as suggested by SquidUtils.
8. Digg was another site recommended by SquidUtils to draw attention to my lenses.
9. I have managed to get extra points for liking lenses and doing any quests which are open. My biggest point bonus was a very generous 500 points for logging in 30 days in a row.